$13.95 Flat Rate Shipping
anywhere in the U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and other U.S. Territories
WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, BUT SHOULD HAVE MORE IN BY THE 3-4 WEEK OF OCTOBER. SO IF YOU ORDER NOW, IT WILL SHIP WHEN THEY ARE IN.
The Regular Rib-O-Lator is our original and most affordable model. It fits a wide variety of barbecues and will give you excellent results every time! It can easily be moved between different grills.
These are non-adjustable trays and each one measures 17″ long.
NOTE: Spit rod and motor are NOT included because The Rib-O-Lator is designed to fit onto YOUR own existing rod and motor. If you need these things, then please order the Combo Package on our “Products” page.
THE COMBO PACKAGE WITH THE 17″ RIB-O-LATOR IS MADE TO FIT:
- Gas Grills (see “Will it Fit My Grill” below)
- With an extension Ring* it will fit – 22″ Kettles – WSMs – XL Egg – 24″ Big Joe Kamados. For the Large Eggs and smaller Kamados you will need the Short Adjustable Rib-O-Lator.
- The Rib-O-Lator’s™ four trays allows you to rotisserie any type of food you can think of — the possibilities are endless. Click on “Photo Gallery” to see all the things that other users are cooking. Amazing!
- Because the Rib-O-Lator uses the indirect heat of your barbecue all your food will be tender, juicy, and done perfectly every time. It will pay for itself by eliminating all the burnt, dried out food that most grills produce.
- The Rib-O-Lator slips onto your own rod and motor (if you don’t have these already, then order the Combo Package).
- The Rib-O-Lator gives you the versatility to cook as much or as little as you like. You don’t have to use all the trays –you can load only 1 or 2 when you’re just cooking for yourself.
- It can also be used for tailgating, camping or hunting when you use it with our cordless, battery-operated motor (see Products page). Now you can take it anywhere – even move your grill to a better spot on or deck or in your own backyard!
- It’s made of quality 304 stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.
*IF YOU INTEND TO ROTISSERIE on Kettles and WSMs you MUST have an Extension Ring whether you are using The Rib-O-Lator or doing traditional spit-fork rotisserie. It’s necessary because it adds extra height and also provides slots for the rod to rest in and holes to attach a motor (see Kettle picture to see the set-up). You can order the Ring alone from our “Products” page, or the Ring Combo Package which also includes the rod and motor too if you need these.
For Masterbuilt grill smokers: You will need different support brackets to hold the trays, as the ones that come in the box won’t work. All you have to do is, in the checkout section, leave a comment that you have the Masterbuilt and I will send you the right ones.
For Ugly Drum Smokers: (UDS) you don’t have to use an Extension Ring if you are willing to do some simple modifications — many people just cut their own slots in the sides of the drum for the rod to rest in, drill holes to attach a bracket and motor. If you don’t want to do these modifications, then you can use the Ring.
For Eggs and Kamados: you will need a specialized Joetisserie Ring (see pictures). This Ring is necessary because it provides slots for the rod to rest, holes to attach a rotisserie motor AND sloping sides to allow the lid to close. We don’t sell this particular Ring, so in this case, purchase the Rib-O-Lator only and buy the Joetisserie Ring separately on Amazon — it will include the rod and motor too.
For Gas Grills you do not need a Ring to rotisserie — just a rod and motor.
TO SEE IF IT FITS YOUR GRILL . . .
- First, put your spit rod on your grill. Measure down from the center of the rod to your grates. You need 6″ of clearance. If needed, remove grates and measure again. If you need still more clearance, then lift out the burner covers (slip in an aluminum cookie sheet in their place) and measure again. You should have 6″ of clearance now. (If you don’t, then your grill is too small for The Rib-O-Lator).
- From the spit rod to the back of the grill, you will need 6 3/4″.
- You will need 21″ from end to end.
- It will always clear in the top position as there is plenty of room in the lid.
- If you have clearance in all directions, then the Rib-O-Lator will fit your grill.
FOR WEBER GRILLS you can cut off about 2″ of each flavor bar and they will set further down in the grill giving you the clearance you need.
The Rib-O-Lator has a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. If for any reason it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it for a full refund less shipping.