$23.00 Flat Rate Shipping
anywhere in the continental U.S. — if you order more than one item combined shipping will apply at checkout
This Combo Packages comes standard with a 36″ rod — however, if you want a different length please specify 24″, 27″ or 46″ in the “Comments” section at checkout (the price is the same). If you don’t specify we’ll ship a 36″ rod. When figuring what rod length you need, please be aware that about 6″ of the rod is used for the handle and motor.
This Combo Package is what you buy when you don’t already have your own spit rod and motor (any barbecue that has slots on the sides is able to accept a spit rod for rotissering). This will get you up and running to start Rib-O-Lating!
This has all the features of our standard Adjustable Rib-O-Lator except the trays are shorter so they will fit smaller kettles but they will expand to fit larger kettles and grills too. This model will fit the widest possible variety of situations and is perfect for the bbq’r that has multiple grills. It can easily be moved from one to another and adjusted for a perfect fit every time.
Each tray will adjust down to 11″ and all the way up to 20″ long!
THE SHORT ADJUSTABLE RIB-O-LATOR WILL FIT:
- Gas Grills (read “See if it Fits Your Grill” below) “
- WSMs and Ugly Drum Smokers*
- 18″ and 22″ Weber-style Kettles*
- Large and XL Big Green Egg*
- Classic and 24″ Big Joe Kamado*
- The Rib-O-Lator’s™ four trays allows you to rotisserie any type of food you can think of — the possibilities are endless. Click on “Photo Gallery” to see all the things that other users are cooking. Amazing!
- Because the Rib-O-Lator uses the indirect heat of your barbecue all your food will be tender, juicy, and done perfectly every time. It will pay for itself by eliminating all the burnt, dried out food that most grills produce.
- The Rib-O-Lator takes only minutes to set up.
- The Rib-O-Lator gives you the versatility to cook as much or as little as you like. You don’t have to use all the trays –you can load only 1 or 2 when you’re just cooking for yourself.
- It can also be used for tailgating, camping or hunting when you use it with our cordless, battery-operated motor included in this package. Now you can take it anywhere — even move it to a more convenient spot on your deck or in your own backyard!
- It’s made of quality 304 stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.
*IF YOU INTEND TO ROTISSERIE on Kettles and WSMs you MUST have an Extension Ring whether you are using The Rib-O-Lator or doing regular spit-fork rotisserie. It’s necessary because it adds extra height and also provides slots for the rod to rest in and holes to attach a motor (see Kettle picture to see the set-up). You can purchase the Ring alone from our “Products” page or the Ring Combo Package which includes it.
For Ugly Drum Smokers (UDS) you don’t have to use an Extension Ring if you are willing to do some simple modifications — many people just cut their own slots in the sides of the drum for the rod to rest in, drill holes to attach a bracket and motor. If you don’t want to do these modifications then you can use the Ring.
For Eggs and Kamados you will need a specialized Joetisserie Ring (see pictures). This Ring is necessary because it provides slots for the rod to rest, holes to attach a rotisserie motor AND sloping sides to allow the lid to close. We don’t sell this particular Ring so in this case, purchase the Short Adjustable Rib-O-Lator only and buy the Joetisserie Ring separately on Amazon — it will include the rod and motor too.
Gas Grills do not require a Ring to rotisserie — just a rod and motor.
IMPORTANT! Weber GAS Grills require a special rod!
Weber rods need special grooving where they rest in the slots of your grill. To be sure you get the correct rod, do this:
- First, to determine the overall rod length you need to order, measure the distance between the slots where the spit rod will rest. Then add 8″ extra to allow for the part that goes outside the grill and into the motor and into the handle.
- Example: If the distance between the two slots is 24 1/2″ + 8″ extra = 32.5″ total means you would need to order the closest larger size which in this case is a 36″ rod.
- Now, put your Weber model (if you know it) and the measurement between the slots in the “Comments” section at Checkout and I will groove it for you (no extra charge). If you have questions, feel free to call me at (206) 999-0962.
- 4 rotisserie trays made of quality 304 stainless steel. Each tray is 5″ wide and adjusts from 11″ to 20″ long.
- 2 stainless steel support brackets to hold the trays and hardware for securing to your spit rod.
- Instructions and recipes
- Quality 5/16” square rod, tapered at one end to insert into motor and threaded for handle on the other end. You choose length — either 24″, 27″ or 46″
- Fully adjustable, heavy-gauge 4 prong forks for use with whole roasts or chickens.
- Fully adjustable counterbalance.
- High quality plastic handle with threaded brass insert (insert prevents cracking of handle over time as will happen with handles without this insert)
- Universal motor mounting bracket
- All necessary hardware
- Cordless, battery-operated motor; takes two “D” cell batteries (not included); approx 50 hours of run time; turns 25 lbs of food.
We have a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not happy you can return it for a full refund, less shipping.