$27.00 Flat Rate Shipping
anywhere in the continental U.S. — if you order more than one item combined shipping will apply at checkout
The Regular Rib-O-Lator is our original model and fits a lot of different style barbecues and will give you excellent results every time!
Trays are non-adjustable and have a fixed length measuring 17″ each.
Comes with everything you need to get started Rib-O-Lating on your Kettle, WSM or UDS! Use it on Gas Grills too (without the Ring).
The Rotisserie Kit comes with a 36″ rod with handle; counterbalance; brackets and hardware for use on gas grills; and spit forks if you want the option to do traditional rotisserie using whole chickens and roasts.
The Extension Ring is made of stainless steel and is reversible because it has two different style rims — a unique feature that let’s you flip it to choose the best fit for whatever grill you’re using. It has its own specialized bracket to attach the motor that’s included (shown in picture).
THIS REGULAR RING COMBO PACKAGE IS MADE TO FIT:
- 22″ Weber-style Kettles
- WSMs and Ugly Drum Smokers (UDS)
- The Rib-O-Lator’s™ four trays allows you to rotisserie any type of food you can think of — the possibilities are endless. Click on “Photo Gallery” to see all the things that other users are cooking. Amazing!
- Because the Rib-O-Lator uses the indirect heat of your barbecue all your food will be tender, juicy, and done perfectly every time. It will pay for itself by eliminating all the burnt, dried out food that most grills produce.
- The Rib-O-Lator gives you the versatility to cook as much or as little as you like. You don’t have to use all the trays –you can load only 1 or 2 when you’re just cooking for yourself.
- It can also be used for tailgating, camping or hunting when you use it with our cordless, battery-operated motor included in this package. Now you can take it anywhere — even move your grill to a more convenient place on your deck or in your own backyard!
- The cordless motor operates on two D Cell batteries that turn up to 25 lbs of food and gives between 45 and 50 hours of use. That’s a whole season for most people!
- It’s made of quality 304 stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.
IMPORTANT: You MUST have an Extension Ring to do any kind of rotisserie on Kettles or WSM’s whether you are using The Rib-O-Lator or doing conventional rotisserie. It’s necessary because it adds extra height and also provides slots for the rod to rest in and holes to attach a motor.
For Ugly Drum Smokers you don’t have to use an Extension Ring if you are willing to do some simple modifications — many people just cut their own slots in the sides of the drum for the rod to rest in, drill holes to attach a bracket and motor (in which case, just order a Rib-O-Lator only without the Ring -or- the Combo Package if you also need a rod and motor). If you don’t want to do these modifications then you can use the Ring.
For Eggs and Kamados you will need a specialized Joetisserie Ring (see pictures). This Ring is necessary because it provides slots for the rod to rest and holes to attach a motor AND sloping sides to allow the lid to close. We do not sell this particular Ring, so in this case, purchase the Rib-O-Lator only and buy the Joetisserie Ring separately on Amazon — it will include the rod and motor too.
NOTE: The Short Adjustable will fit Large and XL Green Eggs and the 24″ Kamados but the Regular and Adjustable will fit NOT fit the Large Green Egg.
WITHOUT THE RING YOU CAN ALSO — USE THIS RIB-O-LATOR ON YOUR GAS GRILL. TO SEE IF IT FITS . . .
- First, put your spit rod on your grill. Measure down from the center of the rod to your grates. You need 6″ of clearance. If needed, remove grates and measure again. If you need still more clearance, then lift out the burner covers (slip in an aluminum cookie sheet in their place) and measure again. You should have 6″ of clearance now. (If you don’t, then your grill is too small for The Rib-O-Lator).
- From the spit rod to the back of the grill, you will need 6″ as well.
- You will need 21″ from end to end (this allows space for both the brackets and trays).
- It will always clear in the top position as there is plenty of room in the lid.
- If you have clearance in all directions then the Rib-O-Lator will fit your grill.
FOR WEBER GRILLS you can cut off about 2″ of each flavor bar and they will set further down in the grill giving you the clearance you need.
The Rib-O-Lator has a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee. If for any reason it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it for a full refund less shipping.